Tuesday, August 01, 2006

A New Member of the Family...



I finally pushed myself to submit to accepting this wonderful violin from Natalie Barlow on Friday. If this makes sense, I'm a really bad gift reciever! It's hard for me to accept things from people without rightfully paying for it myself. The Barlows are certainly training me to submit!! THANK YOU NATALIE!!!

On Saturday, I went to Venetian Night and it was a blast! We didn't have the best view of the boats but the firework show afterward definitely made up for it! Afterward, we just hung out in Millenium Park playing soccer and throwing the frisbee around. Oh, how I love summer... :)


Sunday we had a black-out for two hours!! But I'm so thankful for it. It really pushed my family and I to just be together instead of sitting in front of the computer or TV. My sis, dad and I pulled out our guitars, opened the piano and sang while my brother messed around on the violin. It was quality, what can I say? ;)

And if you've read Sarah Barlow's blog today you've seen this picture from our trip downtown. What a relaxing, beautiful day! The only sad part was leaving behind my 17" MacBook Pro at the Mac Store. :'( One day it will be mine!!

4 comments:

Sarah Barlow said...

YEAH!!! So much fun today!!!
No worries...your macbooks coming! :)
..um..so where's my ring? ;) LOL!!
Oh and thanks for the note on my computer!!

Sarah Barlow said...

Awww!! Haha!! Im glad I was able to shove it into your car!! lol
I hope it works out for you!!!
Your welcome!!
Love ya!


Natalie

ps. i cant post as myself cause you dont allow "others" to comment:) so im posting as sarah!!

Sarah Renée said...

Sorry Natalie! I think I fixed it now so you can post!

Anonymous said...

YAYA!!! I CAN!!! :)