Monday, August 14, 2006

The Sinking of My Heart.

For the past 5 months I have been praying for this friend of mine...my heart's so painful and broken for him. Why him of all people??? I guess it's because I would be a lot like him if it wasn't for Jesus Christ in my life.

I have 4 full days left till I move out to Tennessee and I guess I'm just left wondering...where's he gonna go from here? My guess is he'll remain the same. Same job, same searching; same chasing after temporary highs.

It feels like I'm grasping thread and it's slipping through my grip faster and faster.



But I have this letter for him. A letter telling him all about the One that's changed my whole life! And I'm dying[!!] to give it to him...but circumstances just haven't let me. (_My last resort is to mail it, but I want to hand it to him myself._) His life won't have to be the same if he just knew!! I'm at the point where I tell God I don't know what to pray or how to feel about this 'cause I just don't know anything anymore!!

::Sigh:: I just had to let this out somewhere.

No comments: