Monday, December 25, 2006

Time Flies When You're Having Fun!

WOW!!
Man, how my first semester down south has flown by! It's been a crazy amazing experience! God's changed me so much this semester I don't even know what to expect for the next 3 1/2 years to come!

Looking back on this calendar year I realize how many changes have taken place in as little as 12 months! 2 weeks into January I graduated, jumped into community college, traveled a bunch, got a new job...or two...or three[!], jumped into a whole different world full of Southern culture, and met some of the most amazing people while maintaining relationships with the ones I left here in Chi~town. :)

This time last year I was living a totally different life...Man oh man, the places life can bring you to! I wish you all a wonderful, merry Christmas! God bless all your endeavors for His name. :)

No comments: