Thursday, June 21, 2007

Dreaming About David Jay?!?



At about 1 o'clock this morning I climbed into bed and closed my eyes quickly entering the world of my dreams. In the opening scene I was walking through a mall. This mall was a bit classier than the average mall with gold trim and pillars lining store entrances and walls made of that tacky green marble which you only see in old school upper class corporate offices. The flooring was white marble...

As I was walking through, lo and behold, David Jay came walking up to me. My reaction was like this is a normal thing (as if I see him more than once or twice a year!). We started talking about this conference we're going to that he's leading and how exciting it's going to be! lol Apparently, the conference is being held on a boat!

From there we started walking out of the mall and the scenes change to a dock. We board the boat and just keep chattin away like we're ol' pals and such. The boat was a lot different than I expected it to be, but DJ seemed unmoved by the fact that it looked like a fishing boat. We talked about how we were supposed to meet up with Sarah Barlow and her sister Natalie along with all the other people who were gonna be in the conference.

The scenes jumped and next it was after the conference was finished. It was late that night and the boat was out in the midst of big rolling waves. David and I decided to go running on the deck! Of course, DJ was leading w/ his "Fast I Am" shoes and for some reason I remember saying, "High knees DJ! High knees!" As we came to...a hill?! Hahaha...wow.

Suddenly, DJ somehow slipped and fell off the deck and into the water just gripping the edge. There was really only about a yard between the deck of the boat and the water. I went to the edge to help him out and somehow managed to lift him out of the water!

The dream concluded in a blur, but moral of the story: Hmm....well...I guess, DJ, rest assured that if ever we went running on a boat I would save you from falling into the water! lol

The End. :)

Honestly, I have NO idea how this dream came about! Nothing in the course of my day had anything to do with DJ or fishing boats...or even running! lol How random is that??

12 comments:

Sarah Barlow said...

HAHAHA! Um...too much pizza before bed?? lol!! Too funny!! :)

BethLaurren said...

lol! I got such a kick out of this!! If I'm ever on a boat, I want you there :)

Natalie Joy said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH:) well im glad to hear i was in it:P

BethLaurren said...

Thanks! The blue makes her eyes POP!

Ginger Murray said...

haha!
Dreams are so entertaining!

That is a fancy mall you were walking in!

Anonymous said...

I dreamed that Kristen Leigh married Andrew, and she shot her own wedding! Haha!

Tim said...

i was with good ol dan faber, sarah gaskin, elizabeth bublis, and amber hadley. a fun time was had..

Sarah Renée said...

Hahaha, man, I wish I knew who this anonymous writer was! C'mon just confess!! :-D

Anonymous said...

I know Kristen. Pretty well, but my name's not Lydia or Courtney. LOL

|| davidjay || said...

this dream is perfectly normal and all girls have it at some point...lol... :)

Natalie Joy said...

hahahah dj your such a dork:P

Sarah Renée said...

Hahaha...WOW. DJ, are you sure that all the girls dreaming about you aren't simply in YOUR dreams? ;)