Sunday, June 17, 2007

HAPPINESS!!!!!!!!!

Today and yesterday have just been absolutely wonderful!!!



Yesterday afternoon, I went out to Oak Park in a caravan of about 6 cars w/ Sarah, Andrew, and Natalie Barlow, and then Beth, Kristen, Tricia, Bryant, Morgan, and my brother, Steve. Sarah's siblings, my brother and I did some modeling for the photographer's training shoot and it was just sooooo amazing!! So many people in the photography industry are just wonderful, I don't know if I'll ever want to be disconnected from it! We were out from like 2:30 til 9:30pm...



Afterwards, my brother and I drove out from Oak Park (near the city) all the way to Plainfield for my friend Elora's college graduation party. It was so worth the trip cuz they're basically my other set of siblings/family and I haven't had the chance to spend as much time with them this summer yet. By the end of the night I was just wiped from driving all day...



I slept in this morning until about twenty minutes before I had to leave for church--oops! The service was really good and then the rest of the day was just relaxing and hangin out with my dad. I love him so much!! We have some of the best conversations together and I always learn so much from him. :)



Hope you've all had a wonderful weekend!!!

1 comment:

I'm Kristen said...

woohoo!

it was happiness :D

august is coming soon....