Friday, July 13, 2007

I guess it's time to confess!

It's true! One week ago today, I began a new relationship and a step into a brand new future...

With the most amazing Canon 30D I have ever seen. :)




I guess it was inevitable for me to get into photography considering the strongest influences in my life (outside of family) are photographers.

WOO HOO!!! I'm so excited to get to know this bad boy! hahaha...I'll be in the city today and tomorrow shootin so look out for some amature shots to come!

2 comments:

She's Still Thinking said...

Sweetness! So glad for you Sarah! I guess we can both celebrate our new camera's when I get to Chi-town. I got a Canon SD1000 last Friday :P I hope you and your 30D are as happy as me and my SD1000 are :P

Ginger Murray said...

Hooray!! You are going to love it!