Monday, January 21, 2008

Addiction?!

I never thought I would fall this hard.
It was something I always sought after, but now...
...now it's real.

It's like, even though my desire has been to fall into complete surrender, I never grasped what it must be like.

And suddenly, I feel like I'm there.
I've hit this new place of surrender in my life and it's...WOW!
So this is what it feels like when a heart is set ablaze.

I'm not trying to sound all cocky and super-Christian-ish.
But, seriously guys, let's cut the crap.

THERE IS NOTHING ELSE WORTH BOASTING ABOUT EXCEPT THAT WHICH CHRIST HAS FIXED IN US!

I feel out of my mind right now! Even reading what I'm writing is just strange.

This is a very strange addiction, but I like it. :)

3 comments:

Sarah Barlow said...

Oh Sarah! I completely know what you are talking about!! I feel sooo incredibly close to God that everything around me he speaks through! Ahh! AmAZING!
I love and miss you sooo much!

J@KE said...

Hey great post.... I know what you mean... being in that place is the safest bestest place to be. Thanks for postin' on my blog and I loved the bride's dress too!! ugh! just so beautiful. You are right to say it was like a winter wondreland.... The fog was the thickest I've ever experienced shooting in but that's what made the shots look so cool.

Glad to hear from you.... It's been too long....

J@KE

Anonymous said...

beautiful sarah.
i'm glad you're feeling better and saturday cannot come soon enough. thank you for that! :)
love.