Monday, May 23, 2011

Friends.

One of the many important things the Lord has impressed on me lately is about friendships.

There are a great many things I fail at every day: keeping up the cleaning, working out consistently, eating the right foods, reading, singing, etc.

I'm beginning to realize that if I keep neglecting my friendships and family, I have failed in one of the most significant of all aspects of life. Everything listed above is no where near the worth of people. It is so painful to reap the consequences of my lack of action over the years, but God knows what we need. I am just praying He teaches me to be more disciplined in this area of life.

Lord, remind us that people only come second to You. That is an extremely significant priority; help us remember each others' worth.

In Jesus' Name,
Amen.

No comments: