Friday, May 27, 2011

Homosexuality.

I just finished reading Christopher Yuan's Out of a Far Country. This book is a direct testimony of Christopher Yuan and his mother, Angela Yuan's journey. Christopher lived a homosexual lifestyle starting from the age of 16 years old into his mid-twenties. It is a powerful read for anyone in this day and age, but most specifically for homosexual individuals as well as parents who may not know how to respond to their child living in that particular lifestyle.

I know this is always such a controversial subject, but that is why I recommend this book. It comes from someone who has lived through it all.


---

Lord, give me eyes to see and ears to hear. I plead discipline over my life so that I may not be disqualified after I have preached to others.

In Jesus Name,
Amen

No comments: